Your sponsorship program may not be performing as you’d like. You’re concerned that you’re under-priced, missing opportunities, or packaging your assets incorrectly. We created the Sponsorship Program Reset (“SPR”) to address your challenge.
The SPR is an impactful solution where outside experts “look under the hood” to see how your sponsorship program works. Our CHARGE sponsorship consultants will be objective and candid in assessing the following aspects of your program and make specific recommendations to level up your program.
- Your sponsorship audience data and descriptions
- Your asset/inventory packages
- Your package pricing
- Your sales collateral, including your sponsorship deck
- Your overall sponsorship readiness
- Your prospecting strategy
- Your untapped or new opportunities
The SPR unfolds in four steps:
- Contact us to have a conversation. We’ll speak briefly about you and your situation and answer any questions you have about the SPR or CHARGE.
- We’ll provide a quote for our services and send you acceptance materials, assuming you’d like to move forward.
- After receiving your acceptance materials and payment, we’ll send you a list of materials we need from you to get started. This “discovery phase” usually takes 30 to 60 days to complete. We’ll schedule any necessary meetings to explore discovery issues during this time.
- We’ll have a final meeting where we present our findings and leave you with specific recommendations to improve your program. We stand by our recommendations during your implementation for ninety days after our final meeting. You’ll have access to us by email or three (3) one-hour phone calls.