Last modified: April 24, 2022
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the following websites owned by us: www.chargesponsorship.com, www.sponsorship-success.com,
www.thisissponsorship.com, and www.thisissponsorshipschool.com (collectively, our “Websites”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Websites where this Policy is posted.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and any of our Websites.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Charge or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on any of our Websites.
This Policy explains:
Children Under the Age of 16
Information We Collect About You
How We Collect Information
Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies
How We Use Your Information
Disclosure of Your Information
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Your California Privacy Rights
Contact and Opt-Out Information
II. Children Under the Age of 16
Our Websites are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on our Websites or on or through any of its features, register on our Websites, make any purchases through the Websites, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at:
CHARGE, LLC, 7163 Whitestown Parkway, #207, Zionsville, IN 46204 USA
III. Information We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store and transfer several types of information from and about users of our Websites which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Information includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Information includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Information includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our Websites.
- Usage Information includes information about how you use our Websites.
- Marketing and Communications Information includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Information by which you may be personally identified and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline is considered “Personal Information.”
We also collect, use and share “Aggregated Information” such as statistical or demographic information for any purpose. Aggregated Data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your usage information to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific feature of our Websites. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Information with your personal information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal information which will be used in accordance with this Policy.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
IV. How We Collect Information
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct Interactions. The information we collect on or through our Websites may include information directly provided to us by you, including:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Websites, subscribing to our services, or requesting a quote or further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with any of our Websites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Websites.
- Your search queries on the Websites.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive information about you from third parties including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, data brokers or aggregators.
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Websites, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns as specified above. We collect this information by using cookies and other similar technologies.
V. Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store your preferences so we may customize our Websites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Websites.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (“behavioral tracking”).
Certain internet browsers may offer you the option of providing notice to websites that you do not wish for your online activities to be tracked for preference-based advertising purposes (“DNT Notice”). Some browsers are, by default, set to provide a DNT Notice, whether that reflects your preference. Please note that with respect to our Websites, we do not take any action based on browser based DNT Notices. If you do not wish to participate in preferencebased advertising activities, you should follow the opt-out process described in Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
Certain features of our Websites may use Flash cookies (local stored objects) instead of browser cookies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Websites. Flash cookies and browser cookies use different management tools and you must manage their settings separately. For information about managing your Flash cookie privacy and security settings, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. Pages on our Websites and e-mails may contain web beacons (small transparent embedded images or objects, also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count website page visitors or email readers, or to compile other similar statistics such as recording website content popularity or verifying system and server integrity.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
VII. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Websites and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
VIII. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To business partners, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who obligated to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Charge’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Charge about our Websites’ users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out to these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Charge, our customers, or others.
We may disclose, without restriction, aggregate information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual and non-personal information.
IX. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not want us to use your contact information to promote our own products and services, or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to [email protected]. You may also opt-out of further marketing communications by replying to any promotional email we have sent you or following the opt-out links on that message.
- Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal data with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by unchecking the relevant box located on the form where we collect your data (You can also always opt-out by logging into your account and checking or unchecking the relevant boxes to adjust your account profile’s user preferences, or by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected].
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ targetaudience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to [email protected] We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interestbased advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way you can opt-out of receiving personalized ads from advertisers and ad networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) or who follow the DAA Self-Regulatory Principles for Online.Behavioral Advertising using their respective opt-out tools. The NAI’s opt-out tool can be found here and the DAA’s opt out tool can be found here.
- Links to Third-Party Websites. Our Websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates, or plug-ins enabling third-party features. If you follow a link to any third-party website or engage a third-party plug-in, please note that these third parties have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these third parties.
X. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into one of our Websites and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email to [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
XI. Your California Privacy Rights
California residents may also have additional personal information rights and choices. California “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at:
CHARGE, LLC, 7163 Whitestown Parkway, #207, Zionsville, IN 46077 USA
XII. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an upto-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Websites and this Policy to check for any changes.
XIV. Contact and Opt-Out Information
You may contact us as provided below if: (a) you have questions or comments about our Policy; (b) wish to make corrections to any personally identifiable information you have provided; (c) want to opt-out from receiving future commercial correspondence, including emails, from us or our affiliated companies; or (d) wish to withdraw your consent to sharing your personally identifiable information with others.
We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in our active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may not be able to fulfill certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits and features of our Websites.